The 2016 White House Correspondents Dinner took place Saturday, April 30 at the Washington Hilton Hotel. The annual event affectionately known as “nerd prom” is one special night where the media gets star treatment and the President gets payback.
Every year a well-known comedian will give the keynote speech. Watch Larry Wilmore’s roast here.
WHCD has become quite the event in pop culture where everyone from actors, singers, rappers and reality stars attend as an invitee of a media company. This one was special for only one reason.
It’s President Obama’s last one as the sitting head-of-state. Watch his monologue here.
Check out the nights 13 best looks below.
1. Kerry Washington in Victoria Beckham.
2. Ashley Graham in Badgley Mischka.
3. Kendall Jenner in Vivienne Westwood.
4. Gabrielle Union in Naeem Khan.
5. Tracee Ellis Ross in Jovani Fashion.
6. Adriana Lima in Juan Carlos Obando.
7. Priyanka Chopra in Zuhair Murad.
View this post on Instagram
One of our favourites- Priyanka Chopra at the #WhiteHouseCorrespondents dinner wearing #ZuhairMurad 🙌🏽 #Whitehousecorrespondentdinner ✨ \ #WHCD #Priyankachopra #Igers#PriyankaChopra #Suitup#Chic#Stylegram #Womenwithstyle #Dapper #allblackeverything #Hairgoals #Classywomen #Stylestatment #WhoWoreWhat #Fashion #OutfitIdeas #Hollywood #Star #Magazine #Obamas #Trending
8. The Smiths: Jada in Ramona Kaveza.
9. The Anthonys: Lala in Roland Mouret.
10. John Wall and his mother.
11. Emily Ratajkowski in Monique Huillier.
12. Rachel McAdams in Armani.
13. NeNe Leakes in Judith Lieber.
The Met Gala is up next happening tomorrow Monday, May 2, at Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art in New York City. Stay tuned!
I see interesting posts here. Your website can go viral easily, you need some initial
traffic only. How to get it? Search for: ricusso’s methods massive traffic
I see interesting posts here. Your blog can go viral easily, you need some
initial traffic only. How to get it? Search for: ricusso’s methods massive traffic
https://sarafinasaid.com is very informative, bookmarked