Sometimes you have to throw caution to the wind and semi-splurge on life’s luxuries.This is especially important for young millennial women who are new at adulting. Life can get rough, and while you’re constantly climbing the ladder of success don’t forget to stop and smell the roses.
Taking time out for yourself will show positively in every area of your life. You will be happier, increased confidence, better partner, employee and business owner. Here are sure fire ways to glow from the inside out.
- Silk robes are perfect for luxury at home. Wear them around the house, before bed and definitely before going out for a night on the town. Get some here.
2. Fitbits are all the rage amongst fitness aficionados and beginners. They are a good way to keep your health at the top of your priority list. It tracks your sleep, your steps and you can connect it with your phone for reminders, alarms and text alerts. They are a bit pricey, but most people with them can’t live without them. Get the Alta here.
3. Brazilian Wax’s is something every girl should try at least once. For those that do it once they become customers for life. Nothing more exhilarating than the feeling of a new born baby. Find a European Wax Center near you and book an appointment.
4. Specialty soaps are a great way to switch from stripping drug store products to handmade, raw and natural ingredient cleansers. Try Bayou Soaps here.
5. Humidifiers are great for the skin, breathing, allergy issues and stuffy indoor spaces. They run from affordable to pricier and definitely will help the ambiance in your home with the aromatherapy feature. Get them here.
6. Massagers at home are awesome when you don’t have the funds or time to get a professional massage. Lay back on a Sunday read your book and enjoy down time with a massager from Brookstone here.
7. Perfume, the best thing ever, the perfect pick-me-up. I spray it whenever I get out of the shower even if I’m going to bed to put myself in a pleasant mood. Who doesn’t like to smell good all the time? Sephora even has a perfume sampler for a steal if you want to explore your taste.
8. “Flip flops” are on trend this season thanks to a popular rapper. The upside of these mules is it brings chicness to loungewear. Like I’m chilling right not, but I still care about how I look. And while these are designer shoes they are on the low end of the price scale. Splurge for the summer.