Armani Exchange enters the technology market with the introduction of Armani Exchange Connected hybrid smartwatches.
The new line of Armani Exchange Connected hybrid smartwatches possess the same individualist, yet urban vibe of a classic Armani Exchange design, fully equipped with the latest in wearable technology.
With the ability to sync to your smartphone via Bluetooth®, these hybrid smartwatches offer the following features:
- Auto-time: your watch automatically mirrors your phone’s time for the correct time, all the time
- Smartphone notifications: never miss an important like, text or snap with custom alerts from the A|X Connected app
- Activity tracking: get cred for your street tread by automatically tracking and monitoring your steps
- Snap a selfie: capture life’s memorable moments with your smartphone’s camera
- Control your music: seamlessly control your smartphone’s music to start, stop, skip, or go back to your favorite track
- Second time zone: wherever your globetrotting adventures may take you, check the time with the press of a button
- Alarm: schedule alarms and alerts so you never miss a minute of the action
- Ring your phone: find your misplaced phone quickly so you’re never out of touch
- Sleep tracking: keep track of your ZZZs by monitoring your nightly sleep patterns
- No charging: go cordless and never worry about charging your watch
The hybrid smartwatches, available in four bold colorways, are constructed of silicone cases, which allow you to connect to your phone up to 84 ft. away.
The introduction of this line of hybrid smartwatches marks only the beginning of new wearable innovations slated for 2017, all building momentum for the launch of the first Armani Exchange touchscreen smartwatch.
The collection will be available for purchase in select markets and online at www.armaniexchange.com beginning February 2017.