Bath & Body Works will relaunch classic fragrances from the 90s for the second year in a row. The #FlashbackFragrances campaign gives consumers a chance to reminisce on their old favs for a limited time beginning Monday, June 6 during its Semi-Annual sale.
So excited to be able to buy Sheer Freesia scent again [that’s how I remember the name]! The last time I remember using it was maybe 2001-2002 ish in elementary school. All of the fragrances that are apart of the campaign were discontinued but highly requested to make a comeback.
Returning #FlashbackFragrances include:
* Sun-Ripened Raspberry (launched in 1996): The perfect blend of sweet berries & sheer sunlight
* Country Apple (launched in 1997): A crisp combination of Macintosh apple & sweet clementine
* Cucumber Melon (launched in 1998): A combination of crisp cucumber & fresh honeydew
* Freesia (launched in 1998): The perfect blend of freesia petals & creamy hyacinth
* Brown Sugar & Fig (launched in 2005): An enticing blend of creamy coconut milk, fig & caramelized brown sugar
* Mango Mandarin (launched in 2002): A mouthwatering blend of juicy mango & mandarin orange
* Cotton Blossom (launched in 2000): The perfect blend of cotton flower, crisp air & soft white musk
*Peony (launched in 2004): A delicate combination of peony petals, garden rose & sandalwood
The collection includes:
Fine Fragrance Mist $14
Ultra Shea Body Cream $13
Shea & Vitamin E Body Lotion $12.50
Shea & Vitamin E Shower Gel $12.50
All eight #FlashbackFragrances are available from June 6 through July 3 at Bath & Body Works stores nationwide and on bathandbodyworks.com.