Blue Apron Teams with Chef Edouardo Jordan for the Holidays
Blue Apron is partnering with Chef Edouardo Jordan, the winner of two James Beard Awards and chef-owner of acclaimed restaurants JuneBaby, Salare and Lucinda Grain Bar, to create an exclusive offering for its customers.
Starting with Jordan’s take on Thanksgiving, Blue Apron x Chef Edouardo Jordan meals celebrate the joy of cooking with each recipe bridging his rich family history and modern culinary perspective says the brand.
“This menu is a reflection of my roots, my stories and my history,” said Jordan. “Inspired by my Southern roots and the cuisine of the African diaspora, I created these simple recipes, in collaboration with Blue Apron’s culinary team, to encourage home cooks to have fun in the kitchen and celebrate over a great meal.”
As one of Seattle’s most recognized chefs, Jordan’s recipes will highlight the variety, discovery and inspiration from his restaurants, and bring his unique flavors and ingredients to kitchens around the country.
Blue Apron x Chef Edouardo Jordan recipes will be available beginning on Nov. 23, starting with a Thanksgiving menu and followed by additional recipes for three consecutive weeks.
Stay Updated on Instagram: @sarafinasaid
Thanksgiving feast includes:
- Spice Roasted Turkey Breast
- Pimento Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Sage Gravy & Cranberry Relish
- Roasted Carrots in Ginger Syrup
- Mushroom-Braised Collard Greens
- Skillet Poblano Cornbread
- Peanut-Glazed Apple & Persimmon Crumble with Maple Syrup & Quatre Épices
The additional Jordan recipes will be available following Thanksgiving:
- Dukkah-Spiced Steaks & Freekeh with Brussels Sprouts, Figs & Marinated Radish; available the week of November 30
- Roasted Peanut Chicken with Cilantro-Dressed Pasta & Garlicky Green Beans; available the week of December 7
- Crispy Skin Salmon with Risotto-Style Farro & Mushrooms; available the week of December 14
Customers can order the recipes starting today through Blue Apron’s website and mobile app.
For more content like Blue Apron Teams with Chef Edouardo Jordan for the Holidays visit here.