Bobbi Brown Unveils New Makeup Brand JONES ROAD
Bobbi Brown, makeup artist and entrepreneur has launched JONES ROAD, an edited collection of makeup products designed for all ages, skin types and skin tones. This is Brown’s first foray back into cosmetics since leaving her eponymously named beauty brand in October 2016.
“I created my original brand in the 90s. Things are different today,” said Brown. “Women shop differently; there is a new definition of what beauty is. Imperfect is beautiful. Jones Road celebrates that. It’s the ultimate no-makeup makeup.”
JONES ROAD distills Bobbi’s expertise into a collection of clean, high-grade formulations that help women achieve a modern “no-makeup makeup” look says the brand.
The JONES ROAD launch collection includes:
- Miracle Balm: Available in 4 shades (including transparent), Miracle Balm is a light-reflecting super product that moisturizes and imparts soft-focus glow wherever needed—cheekbones, forehead, anywhere. With the help of nourishing skin-boosters like argan oil and Vitamin E, this is makeup and skincare in one. (50g/1.75oz, $38)
- The Mascara: The formula that no clean brand has achieved before now. This clean, actually-ultra-black mascara volumizes, lengthens, and leaves lashes full and soft. No flaking, clumping, smearing. A curved wand builds dramatic, non-wimpy definition. (14.7g/0.51oz, $26)
- Cool Gloss: Available in 5 shades, this softening gloss is a reinvention of lip gloss. Melts into lips to plump and awaken with natural peppermint. Cool Gloss is a multi-tasker that can also be tapped onto cheeks for tint and shine. (14ml/0.47fl oz, $22)
- Just A Sec eye shadow: This luminescent lid tint is not a powder, not a cream, not a mousse, and not a gel. The hybrid formula is crease-proof and buildable—and can be used anywhere, not just on lids. (3.0g/0.10oz, available in the Start-Up Kit)
- The Best Pencil: A highly pigmented pencil is based on 1970s ultra-dense formulas—but updated to be clean and performing. Can be blended, smoked, or drawn in a crisp graphic line. (1.14g/0.04oz, available in the Start-Up Kit)
- The Best Eyeshadow: This powder-but-never-powdery, anyone-can-blend, high-pigment eyeshadow can be diffused with a fluffy brush for a smokey eye—and once it sets, it stays put. (4.0g/0.14oz, available in the Start-Up Kit)
- Start-Up Kit: A collection of essentials in universally-flattering hues. The Start-Up Kit includes Cool Gloss in Original, The Best Pencil in Black, The Best Eyeshadow in Dark Brown, and Just A Sec in Golden Peach. ($68)
Each piece in the JONES ROAD collection is available exclusively at jonesroadbeauty.com.
For more content like Bobbi Brown Unveils New Makeup Brand JONES ROAD visit here.