Cetaphil Unveils New Premium Hydration Line
Cetaphil has unveiled the expansion of its skincare portfolio with the new Deep Hydration and Sheer Hydration collections featuring the brand’s new HydroSensitiv™ Complex, in addition to its new Soothing Gel Cream.
Cetaphil says it did extensive research and found that 65% of consumers are seeking deep moisture/nourishment and healthier skin as the top benefits in a facial moisturizer.
“Cetaphil is dedicated to always bringing consumers efficacious, new products that perform and deliver unique skincare benefits,” said June Risser, vice president and general manager of consumer business, Galderma Laboratories.
“We research the best ingredients and formulas when creating new skincare solutions and are so excited about our new HydroSensitiv™ Complex, which delivers deep yet lightweight hydration that consumers have been yearning for in a moisturizer.”
Cetaphil Deep Hydration Facial Collection
- Cetaphil Deep Hydration 48 Hour Activation Serum – instantly absorbs and activates the skin’s moisture barrier for deep, 48-hour hydration with the help of Sunflower Seed Oil.
- Cetaphil Deep Hydration Healthy Glow Daily Cream – delivers deep, 48-hour hydration alongside Niacinamide to reveal healthy, glowing skin to leave it feeling soft and supple.
- Cetaphil Deep Hydration Refreshing Eye Serum – brightens skin with Bisabolol and reduces the appearance of puffiness through Tripeptide Amino Acid for a refreshed look and feel while providing deep, 48-hour hydration to the under-eye area.
Sheer Hydration Body Collection
- Cetaphil Sheer Hydration Body Spray Moisturizer – effortlessly delivers weightless, long-lasting hydration with a unique spray format that dries instantly and improves the overall quality of sensitive skin over time.
- Cetaphil Sheer Hydration Replenishing Body Lotion – improves the quality of dry, dehydrated sensitive skin over time by delivering weightless, long-lasting hydration with the help of Sunflower Seed Oil.
Cetaphil says all six products are designed with sensitive skin in mind and are non-irritating, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and dermatologist-tested.
The new launches are currently available at mass retailers nationwide and online.
For more content like Cetaphil Unveils New Premium Hydration Line visit here.