Four Seasons Hotels new must-see destinations for 2022
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts polled its 1.1 million Instagram followers to uncover what motivated people to travel most. Top of the list: travelers desire to explore. With an international bucket list journey, a local staycation, or an expansive private retreat, in mind, Four Seasons shares what’s new from the brand for 2022.
What Four Seasons says: With more than 120 properties in 47 countries, a collection of 750 Private Retreats – among the world’s finest vacation homes – and a fully-branded Private Jet offering five-star service in the sky, there’s no shortage of #FSWandermust inspiration to choose from:
“Momentum continues to build across Four Seasons extraordinary global portfolio as we introduce new destinations and elevate some of our most iconic properties with a new look and feel,” Christian Clerc, president, Global Operations, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts said.
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley – Napa Valley’s first and only resort set within a working winery, the latest Four Seasons opening will impress even the most seasoned wine aficionado. Nestled between picturesque forests and the mountains of Calistoga, the modern retreat features a cabernet sauvignon vineyard, world-class seasonal cuisine, and a tranquil spa.
- Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences New Orleans – Riverfront luxury in one of America’s most celebrated cities, the 34-storey landmark on the Mississippi waterfront brings renewed glamour and elegance to NOLA, along with food and beverage offerings inspired by the city’s culture and led by renowned chefs Alon Shaya and Donald Link.
- San Domenico Palace, Taormina, A Four Seasons Hotel – Explore the best of Sicily at the legendary San Domenico Palace, now officially a Four Seasons experience. Savour award-winning dining, swim in the clifftop infinity pool, relax at the soon to be opened Botanica Spa and explore the timeless beauty of the historic hotel offering panoramic views of Mount Etna.
Anticipated 2022 openings
- Four Seasons Resort Tamarindo, México – Located on a secluded enclave along Mexico’s Pacific Coast in the state of Jalisco, between the towns of La Manzanilla and Barra de Navidad, enjoy more than 1,200 hectares (3,000 acres) of private natural reserve. With three pristine beaches and an award-winning golf course designed by architect David Fleming. Anticipated opening in early 2022.
- Four Seasons Hotel and Residences Fort Lauderdale – The brand’s collection of hotels, resorts and residences continues to grow in the Sunshine State. A prime beachfront address in the heart of a celebrated vacation city, Four Seasons is bringing unrivalled style and legendary service to one of the world’s top yachting destinations. Anticipated opening in early 2022.
- Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Nashville – Rising high above the banks of the majestic Cumberland River in the downtown neighbourhood of Sobro, floor to ceiling windows provide unobstructed panoramas and a daily reminder of the city’s thriving creative spirit. The Hotel’s residential tower is destined to redefine luxury urban living in the heart of Nashville. Anticipated opening in mid-2022.
- Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis – Situated at the convergence of business and leisure in Minneapolis, the city’s first five-star hotel will open atop Nicollet Mall, the city’s pedestrian thoroughfare. Discover cuisine from award-winning local chef Gavin Kaysen, an energising spa, and a one-of-a-kind pool plaza in addition to 222 accommodations and 34 Private Residences. Anticipated opening mid-2022.
Properties under renovation
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt – Undergoing a significant expansion, the award-winning beachfront Resort is doubling in size to celebrate the Red Sea life and desert adventures, making room for 115 additional guest rooms and suites, five brand-new restaurants, new dive centre, recreational facilities, and a conference centre for up to 2,000 guests. Renovations are set to be complete in early 2022.
- Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet – The historical landmark will re-emerge following a hotel-wide renovation, transformed with a remodelled courtyard, elevated dining concepts and public areas, renovated guest rooms, and a newly added wellness area including a traditional Turkish hammam. Renovations are set to be complete in April 2022.
- Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre – Currently underway, the Hotel-wide transformation includes enhancement of the lobby, reception, lobby lounge, guest rooms and suites as well as the Royal and Kingdom Suites. Highlights include a Pierre Hermé patisserie and new restaurant under the patronage of Chef Daniel Boulud. The transformation is set to debut in early 2022.
- Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel – The legendary property is in the midst of a robust refurbishment project featuring a modern enhancement of all guest rooms and suites by David Collins Studio. Delivering old Hollywood glamour with a contemporary twist, the modernised accommodations will redefine Los Angeles luxury. Refurbishment is set to complete by summer 2022.
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Los Cabos at Costa Palmas – Nestled on 3.2 kilometres (2 miles) of untouched beachfront, the marina Resort will soon reveal its Private Retreats Collection. Ranging from two-bedroom residences to six-bedroom villas, each will boast expansive indoor and outdoor living areas, private pools, and luxurious kitchens. Private Retreats are set to be complete by early 2022.
- Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Mexico – A significant renovation of the Resort’s acclaimed Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses plus new two-bedroom family casitas featuring bunk beds for kids is underway, offering even more possibilities for families. A vibrant new bar devoted to mezcal is also in the works. Renovations are set to be complete in late 2021.
Sarafina says: Four Seasons is doing well despite the Covid-19 pandemic that’s been financially crippling for many. However, business is business, and the haves still have, so luxury portfolios will keep expanding. I’m looking forward to staying at one of their properties for an extraordinary occasion coming up for me this year. 😉
For more content like Four Seasons Hotels new must-see destinations for 2022 visit here.